R/World is calling
R-World is calling. Driven by a high-revving 321cc EU5 engine, the R3 comes fully equipped with a wide range of key features that give you outstanding performance, alongside class-leading quality and head-turning style. It's Yamaha's ultimate lightweight A2 licence supersport.
The R3's slim and athletic bodywork features a central air intake that's inspired by Yamaha's iconic race-winning M1 MotoGP® machine. Its radical good looks, aerodynamic race-bred fairing and aggressive dual LED headlights underline its pure R-Series DNA, making it the most desirable 300 on the road or track.
High-specification 37 mm KYB inverted front forks ensure precise suspension feel and feedback – and the combination of a low fuel tank and low handlebars gives the R3 an ergonomic riding position with plenty of comfort together with precise control. You are now ready to enter R/World.
- High revving 321cc EU5 engine
- M1 inspired body with new duo-tone Icon Blue colour scheme
- Aggressive R1-inspired face
- Lightweight A2-license supersport bike
- Slim and lightweight sports chassis
- R1 inspired dual LED headlights
- 37mm KYB inverted front forks
- Low fuel tank and handlebar position
- Lightweight wheels and supersport tyres
- Powerful braking system with ABS
- Balanced 50/50 weight distribution
- Digital multi-function instruments
New bike finance is calculated off the models paint colour or finish, please select your desired colour below to return a more accurate finance quote.
2-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, EURO5
Bore x Stroke
68.0 mm x 44.1 mm
11.2 : 1
30.9 kW (42.0 PS) @ 10,750 rpm
29.5 Nm (3.0 kg-m) @ 9,000 rpm
Constant mesh, 6-speed
Oil Tank Capacity
Fuel Tank Capacity
Wheel Base (mm)
Ground Clearance (mm)
110/70-17 M/C 54H (Tubeless)
140/70-17 M/C 66H (Tubeless)
5 based on votes
Available in Stock