The XSR900 holds its own on all routes, whether it is on those daydreaming twisty roads or the open straight, it feels at home doing both. Equipped with the most modern electronics package that gives every rider the highest level of controllability in any type of situation. And with its sporty Quick Shifter as well as a relaxed Cruise Control, you can go as you please with this 3-cylinder muscle machine.
Don't be fooled by the timeless good looks of the XSR900, because underneath that 80s sport bike look there's some serious high-performance technology. Not only does it come with the smooth EU5 890cc CP3 engine with a ton of torque, but it's also fitted with a lightweight Deltabox-style chassis with Brembo radial master cylinder, lightweight Spinforged wheels and fully adjustable suspension.
As the emperor of the Sport Heritage range, the XSR900 is the ultimate proof of the Faster Sons philosophy in action. Taking its design inspiration from some of Yamaha's legendary historic machinery, this high-performance motorcycle is the living proof of decades of intensive research and development.
- Historic Yamaha Racing influenced design
- High quality details and premium materials
- Flexible and relaxed riding position
- Signature XSR LED lighting
- Modern take on historic colouring
- High performance brakes and suspension
- Sophisticated electronic rider controls
- Versatile high-torque EU5 CP3 889cc engine
- Lightweight Deltabox-style chassis, long swingarm
- QSS, Cruise Control, A&S clutch