Legend is calling
Inspired by the machines that took six Dakar victories in the hands of legendary French rider Stéphane Peterhansel, the Ténéré 700 World Rally features exclusive factory racing colours – and its high specification includes a lightweight Akrapovič slip-on muffler, as well as special long-travel forks, wheels and flat rally seat finished in black.
This premium adventure bike is the most sophisticated model in the Yamaha Adventure range. With its 23-litre dual fuel tanks and its famous big-torque 690cc CP2 engine, as well as best-in-class KYB suspension and connected TFT meter, the Ténéré 700 World Rally is ready for any adventure.
– Trophy Blue
- Heritage Yamaha Rally Racing colours
- Lightweight Akrapovič slip-on muffler
- 23-litre capacity dual side-mounted fuel tanks
- Dedicated 2-piece flat rally seat
- 5” colour TFT meter with mobile connectivity
- 3-mode switchable ABS
- High specification 43 mm KYB front forks, 230 mm travel
- Öhlins adjustable steering damper
- Aluminium piggyback rear shock, long 220mm travel
- High-torque 690cc CP2 engine
- Dedicated World Rally side grip pads