Legendary winning colours
Created using the same pure race-bred DNA that comes with every Yamaha Supersport bike, the R7's compact dimensions and high-torque engine are guaranteed to put a smile on your face with every ride. And to celebrate 60 years of Grand Prix racing, Yamaha has created the exclusive R7 World GP 60th Anniversary with the iconic white and red 'speed block' colour scheme.
Yamaha's involvement in Grand Prix racing started way back in 1961 when the company entered the French GP to compete at the highest level. The team's first victory came soon after, and Yamaha won the first of many World Championships in 1964. The race wins continue, with over 500 victories recorded to date – and many more to come.
Every R-Series supersport owes its existence to Yamaha's race bikes. The R7 World GP 60th Anniversary's iconic white body colour with red 'speed block' graphics and special 60th anniversary emblem – combined with a red front fender, yellow front plate and gold-coloured wheels – embodies 60 years of GP racing and celebrates the famous race bikes and riders that have helped to make Yamaha what it is today.
- World GP 60th Anniversary livery
- High-torque 689cc CP2 engine
- Athletic design with R-Series DNA
- Aerodynamic cowling and twin-eye face
- A&S clutch for increased controllability
- Lightweight frame tuned for idealised chassis rigidity
- Fully-adjustable inverted 41 mm front forks
- Adjustable link-type rear shock
- Radial-mount front brake calipers
- Sports, tucked-in riding position gives optimum agility
- Lightweight 10-spoke wheels
- Optional Quick Shift System for seamless upshifts