Welcome to the victorYZone
Tomorrow’s MX champions start young. And when you have a dream and you’re prepared to do whatever it takes to go out there and win, the Yamaha YZ65 is ready to tackle the track with winning performance right out of the gate.
The YZ65 has been built to the same high standards as Yamaha’s range of adult race bikes. Its potent 65cc liquid-cooled 6-speed engine features Yamaha’s race developed YPVS for race-winning power – and the light semi-double cradle steel frame with aluminium subframe provides stable handling and high agility.
Adjustable 36mm upside down front forks and link-less monocross rear suspension give stable handling over rough terrain, and the adjustable handlebar position enables the YZ65 to grow with you. Equipped with wave discs for powerful braking, a long padded seat and high-grip footrests for comfy riding, as well as dynamic YZ-family graphics and Icon Blue bodywork, the YZ65 is ready to take you to the VictorYZone!
- Powerful 65cc liquid cooled engine
- Race-developed Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS)
- Smooth, stable handling and confident cornering
- High overall specification, winning capability
- Effortless 6-speed transmission with light-pull clutch
- Semi-double cradle steel frame, aluminium subframe
- 36mm diameter upside down front forks
- KYB Monocross suspension, aluminium swingarm
- 60/100 14” front- and 80/100 12” rear tire sizes
- Tapered handlebars, aluminium handlebar crown
- Ergonomic seat design for easy weight shifting and total control
- Pure YZ race-bred DNA