Powered to Race.
The R1 GYTR features the remarkable 998cc 4-cylinder CP4 crossplane engine which is a direct descendant of the MotoGP winning M1 race bike, and is available exclusively through the GYTR PRO SHOPS. Its uneven firing sequence delivers linear torque for outstanding performance and high levels of rear wheel traction – combined with its sophisticated GYTR programmable ECU – enables you to push even harder to the chequered flag.
Developed by Yamaha’s team of professional race technicians, the new R1 GYTR is a fully prepared track-only superbike that is supplied to you in a race-ready specification, through the GYTR PRO SHOPS. Equipped with a smart package of necessary track parts and performance enhancing racing components, this track machine is ready to take you to the next level.
- 998cc 4-cylinder Crossplane engine with titanium Akrapovic exhaust
- GYTR® Electronics package
- GYTR® Chassis parts
- GYTR® Drive system
- GYTR® Bodywork
- Lightweight, high performance CP4 engine
- Compact Deltabox frame with lightweight magnesium subframe
- 43mm KYB® front forks
- Lightweight aluminum fuel tank
- Wide range of GYTR® PRO components to tailor your R1 GYTR